Dial 911 for emergencies.
Non Emergency (585) 538-6200
Welcome to the Village of Caledonia Police Department’s website. This website is one of many ways that we strive to communicate with our community members. We hope our website can help provide you with helpful insights into the Caledonia Police Department.
The Caledonia Police Department is a professional, values-based organization whose community-oriented policing is a way of life. We believe that the highest priority is keeping our residents and visitors safe. In order to be successful, we must engage the community in our efforts. We encourage a teamwork mentality with all of those that wish to make Caledonia a great place to live and raise a family. We aim to be an agency that helps to educate our residents while keeping the peace. This is the foundation that we are built upon and believe this formula is the reason for the success we enjoy today.
We are currently made up of 2 full-time and 5 part-time officers who have an excellent cross-section of experience and training. Below is a brief list of some of their specialties.
▪ Officer Jared Passamonte: Officer-in-Charge, Livingston County Drug Task Force and Private Security Company
▪ Officer Todd Estabrooks: Second shift and business contact coordinator
▪ Officer Stephanie Schroeder: CMCS Part-time School Resource Officer, Part-time Police Officer and former Livingston County Sheriff Deputy
▪ Officer Michael Burnside: CMCS Part-time School Resource Officer, Part-time Police Officer and retired Monroe County Sheriff Office Investigator and Evidence Technician
▪ Officer Ronald Huff: Part-time Police Officer and retired Livingston County Sheriff Deputy and Investigator, Mt. Morris Part-time Police Officer
▪ Officer Dan Chapman: Part-time Police Officer and Fishers Fire District Chief
▪ Officer Brandon Moran: Part-time Police Officer and Livingston County Corrections Officer
▪ Officer Matt Adams: Part-time Police Officer, Former Monroe County 911 Dispatcher and SUNY Brockport Dispatcher
Our Mission is to be the model of excellence in policing by working in partnership with the community and its leaders, to educate first and enforce laws while safeguarding the constitutional rights. We are dedicated to protecting life, property and maintaining order while assuring fair and equal treatment to everyone. Our work environment is one in which we recruit, train and develop an exceptional team of Officers. We are proud of our profession! The public is always welcome to stop by the office just to say hello!
HONOR SERVICE INTEGRITY
Officer-In-Charge, Jared Passamonte
Please feel free to message us through the village website where you can remain anonymous or on Facebook.
Our Mission is to be the model of excellence in policing by working in partnership with the community and it’s leaders;
Enforce laws while safeguarding the constitutional rights. We are dedicated to protecting life, property, and maintaining order while assuring fair and equal treatment to everyone;
Create a work environment in which we recruit, train and develop and exceptional team of Officers. We are proud of our profession.
Caledonia Police Department
Officer in Charge